ABDUKADIROV ABDUJALIL ABDUKHALILIVICH
Deputy Chief Engineer, Technology – Chief of Department for technical
Phone: (+998 78) 141-93-40
Reception day and hours: every Thursday at 16:00
Was born in 1972 in Tashkent region.
Education – higher. In 1995 graduated from Tashkent State Technical University, specialty - metallurgy of non-ferrous metal.
1989-1990 гг. - Executor of decoration works in energy workshop of Almalik chemical plant
1990-1995 гг. - Student of Tashkent State Technical University
1995-1998 гг. - Blower, foreman of main production site of JSC “Аlmalik MMC” copper-smelting plant metallurgic workshop blower division
1998-2007 гг. - Service in custom bodies (State Custom Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan)
2007-2007 гг. - Leading engineer of foreign economic relations division of JSC “Аlmalik MMC”
2007-2007 гг. - Leading specialist foreign economic relations division of JSC “Аlmalik MMC”
2007-2014 гг. - Chief Engineer of JSC “Аlmalik MMC” copper-smelting plant
2014-2015 гг. - Deputy Chief Engineer of JSC “Аlmalik MMC” in production
2015-2016 гг. - Deputy Khokim in industry development and entrepreneurship, Deputy Surkhandarya region khokim in industry development, capital construction, communication and public services
2016-2017 гг. - First Deputy Surkhandarya region khokim in administration, coordination of law enforcement authorities, public authorities and youth policy
2017-н/вр. - Deputy Chief Engineer in technology – Head of JSC “Аlmalik MMC” technical division of technology and introduction of new products
- Providing new mchinery and progressive technology introduction plan fulfillment, introfuction of new products and industrial engineering;
- Technological support of production and inspection of technical discipline in technologic processes;
- Systematic perfection of technologic processes, effective use of energetic and materail and techniocal resources;
- Development and introduction of resources saving technologies, progressive norms of raw materials consumption.
- Development and introduction of production localization programs.