KHURSANOV ABDULLA KHALMURADOVICH
Chairman of the Board of JSC “Almalyk MMC’
Phones: (998 78) 141-90-60
Reception days and hours: every Tuesday at 09:00
Born on July 9, 1966
In 1991 he graduated from Tashkent Architectural and Construction Institute. In 2005 he graduated from the Tashkent State Institute of Law.
1983-1984 - Tashkent Railway, Construction Department No. 19, Building Trust "TashTentKenturilish" No. 4.
1984-1986 - He served in the army.
1986-1989 - "TashTentKenturilysh", Construction Bureau No. 19. Tashkent City
1989-1990 - Master of Construction of Urban Construction No. 4, Barkarikurilish, Managing Director, Tashkent.
1990-1991 - Chief Engineer of the Construction Department No. 2 of Tashkent Telematemia, Tashkent.
1991-1997 - Director of a small enterprise "Saxovet", Tashkent.
1997-1998 Specialist of the 1st category of the Department of Statistics of Investments and Construction, Department of State Statistics, Tashkent.
1998-2001 - Head of the Department of Construction and Building Standards, Head of Analysis and Forecasting Department, Department for Contractual Relations, Department of Economics and Construction Management, State Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan for Architecture and Construction, Tashkent.
2001-2012 - Leading specialist, chief specialist of foreign economic relations and foreign investments department, senior specialist of the department of economic and foreign economic relations of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Tashkent.
2012-2017. - Navoi Mining and Metallurgical Combine, head of the investment department of the State Enterprise "Navoi".
2017-2017 - Navoi Mining and Metallurgical Combine, Deputy Director General for Investments and Investments, Navoi.
2017-2018 - Chairman of the Board of the Joint Stock Company "Uzbek Metallurgical Plant".
2018.- presently. - Chairman of the Board of Almalik MMC.
- manages the activities of "Almalyk MMC" JSC (hereinafter - Combine) on the basis of undivided authority and is personally responsible for implementation of the tasks and plans assigned to the Combine;
- organizes activities of the Management Board, distributes responsibilities among the members of the Management Board, ensures that the Board makes grounded and effective decisions, chairs meetings of the Management Board, solves other issues stipulated by the Combine’s Charter;
- without a power of attorney, conducts affairs on behalf of the Combine, represents its interests, approves the staffs, issues orders binding for employees, issues instructions;
- makes decisions on conclusion of transactions (contracts), including those related to acquisition, alienation or possibility of alienation of property by the Combine, provided that the value of such transactions (contracts) does not exceed three percent of the value of the Combine's net assets, determined according to the financial statements as of the date of decision-making on transaction;
- responsible for production and financial activities of the Combine;
- independently makes decisions on all issues of the Combine’s current activities that are not within the competence of the General Meeting of Shareholders, Supervisory Board and Management Board of the Combine;
- distributes duties between vice-chairmen;
- signs accounting, statistical and other reports;
- approves Combine’s structure and staffing within the established number of employees and wage fund;
- approves regulations on structural subdivisions of the Combine;
- organizes convocation of the Combine’s management bodies in the manner prescribed by the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- in accordance with the established procedure appoints and dismisses deputy chairmen, heads of departments/services of the executive office and structural subdivisions of the Combine, sends them on business trips and gives them leave;
- signs documents sent to state authorities, President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan and other organizations;
- manages and oversees activities of the following departments: legal department, office manager service, representative office of Almalyk MMC in Tashkent, service for monitoring and coordinating work with individuals and legal entities, service for monitoring execution of instructions from higher organizations;
- exercises other powers in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan, constituent and internal documents of the Combine.