MIRZADJANOV AZIM KHAKIMZHANOVICH
Deputy Chairman of the Board – Personnel
Phone: +998 70 61 9-57-22
Reception day and hours: every Monday at 15:00
Born in 1978 in the Tashkent region.
Education - higher. In 2001, he graduated from the Tashkent Automobile and Highway Institute and in 2009 graduated from the Academy of State and Public Administration under the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, major discipline - management, fundamentals and principles of a market economy.
Award pin "O'zbekiston mustaqilligining 15 yilligi" - 2006.
1997-2001 - Student of the Tashkent Automobile and Road Institute
2002-2006 - Executive Director of the Youth TV club "Bunyodkor"
2006-2006 - Chairman of the Mirabad District Branch Council of the Youth Movement "Kamolot", Tashkent city of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
2006-2010 - Chairman of the Council of the Tashkent city Department of the Youth Movement "Kamolot" of the Republic of Uzbekistan
2010-2011 - Deputy Khokim on the socio-economic development issues of the Mirabad District Khokimiyat
2012-2016 - Head of the organizational department, Chief Specialist on the organizational work of the central Kengash of the Republican Council of the Trade Union of the transport, road and capital construction, building industry of the Republic of Uzbekistan
2016-2017 - Deputy Chairman of the Republican Council of the Trade Union of workers in the production of consumer goods, trade and service organizations of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
2017-2018 - Deputy Chairman of the Republican Council for the coordination of activities of citizens' self-governing bodies
2018-2018 - Deputy Editor-in-Chief of the joint editorial office of the “Mahalla” newspaper and “Mahalla Kuzgusi” magazine.
2018 to present - Deputy Chairman of the Management Board on Personnel issues, JSC Almalyk MMC.
- manages the work of the Combine in the field of personnel management in accordance with the functional responsibilities;
- coordinates and monitors fulfillment of the functional duties of the heads of the following structural divisions: personnel service, training center;
- supervises the work on recruitment, conclusion and termination of employment contracts with employees of the Combine, application of disciplinary measures of punishment;
- ensures and controls establishment of personnel reserve at the Combine;
- supervises and organizes work on vocational training, advanced training and certification of employees of the Combine;
- coordinates work to increase work motivation of all category workers based on implementation of a flexible policy of material and moral incentives, improving working conditions, increasing its content and prestige, rationalizing structures and staff, strengthening labor discipline;
- signs invoices, acts of work (services) performed, acts of reception and/or transfer of goods (works, services), powers of attorney for acceptance of inventory, projects, estimates, costing, specifications, drawn up under contracts concluded by the Combine in ensuring the activities and performance of functional tasks supervised by the Deputy Chairman of the Board for Personnel.