POPOV DMITRIY ALEKSANDROVICH
Acting Chairman of the Board – Prospective development and investments
Phone: (+998 78) 141-93-40
Reception day and hours: every Wednesday at 16:00
He was born in 1985 in Tashkent city.
Education – higher. In 2007 graduated from the Tomsk polytechnical university, specialty – industrial heat and power.
2003-2007 - Student of Tomsk polytechnical university
2007-2008 - 3th category machinist, 5th category boiler driver, senior master of boiler equipment operation of the Thermal Power Plant of OJSC “Almalyk MMC”
2009-2018 - electrician of the grinding and flotation shop of the copper concentration plant, production engineer of the 2nd category of the production and technical department, acting chief engineer, chief engineer, acting head of the capital construction department of OJSC “Almalyk MMC”
2018-2019 - Lead Manager, National Agency for Project Management under the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
2019 – to date - Acting Deputy Chairman of the Board for Prospective Development and Investments of JSC “Almalyk MMC”
- manages the investment activity of the Combine in accordance with the functional duties;
- coordinates and monitors fulfillment of functional duties of the heads of the following structural divisions: capital construction management, investment department, design work management, Olmalikmetallurgkurilish trust, as well as other structural divisions, departments/services subordinated to the deputy chairman of the Board for prospective development and investments according to the approved organizational structure of the Combine;
- coordinates implementation of projects at all stages, controls compliance of decisions made and actions taken under the basic concept of the Combine development;
- prepares proposals for development of new business areas, new markets; develops projects for technical and administrative modernization of the Combine;
- develops an effective development strategy and main sections of the Combine’s development plan;
- develops the concept of the Combine’s investment policy on the basis of financial, production and commercial indicators of the Combine’s state;
- signs invoices, acts of work (services) performed, acts of receiving and/or transferring goods (works, services), powers of attorney for acceptance of inventory, projects, estimates, costing, applications, specifications, drawn up under contracts concluded by the Combine in support of the activities and performance of functional tasks supervised by the Deputy Chairman of the Board for Prospective Development and Investments.