KHAMIDOVA FERUZA RUSTAMOVNA
Deputy Board chairman for economics and finances of "Almalyk MMC" JSC
Phone: +998 78 141-90-55
Reception days and hours: every Friday at 14:00
Born on February 20, 1973 in Tashkent City
Education – Higher. In 1994 she graduated from the Tashkent State Pedagogical Institute named after Nizami, Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics. In 2000 she graduated from the Banking Department of the Tashkent Financial Institute. In 2004 she studied at the Academy of Banking Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan at the courses "Project Financing".
1994-2002 - Senior Specialist of the Department of Social Development and Crediting, First Class Specialist, Accountant of the 2nd category, Accountant, Akmal Ikramov Branch of "INDUSTRIAL AND CONSTRUCTION BANK” JSC Senior Specialist, Head of the Department of Credit and Finance of Economics, Head of the Department for Economic Analysis, Crediting and Financing National economy
2002-2017 - Head of Investment Projects Department of the Department for Foreign Economic Activity of the Project Finance Department, Deputy Head and Head of the Project and Trade Finance Department, Director of the Department for Foreign Economic Affairs, Bank Director of the Department for Coordination and Monitoring of Investment Activities, Director of the Credit Operations Department, Director of the Department for Coordination and Monitoring of Investment Activities,
2017-2018. - Deputy Chairman of the Management Board for Financial Affairs of “Uzmetkombinat” JSC
2018 - Present - Deputy Chairman of the Board of Almalik Mining and Metallurgical Complex, Economics and Finance.
- manages the work of the Plant on the use of financial resources and funds of the Plant in accordance with its functional responsibilities;
- coordinates and controls the performance of the functional responsibilities of the heads of the following structural divisions: Central (main) accounting department, contract obligations control service, Treasury and Finance service, production and cost monitoring department, incentive and remuneration department;
- monitors compliance with staff, financial discipline, and cost estimates of the Plant:
- determines the financial policy of the Plant, develops and implements measures to ensure its financial stability;
- monitors the state, movement and intended use of financial resources, results of financial and economic activities, and fulfillment of tax obligations;
- if necessary, it interacts with credit institutions for obtaining loans, credits, etc.;
- manages the preparation of long-term and current financial plans and cash budgets, and provides control over their implementation.
- signs invoices, acts of completed works (services), acts of acceptance and/or transfer of goods (works, services), projects, estimates, calculations, applications, specifications, drawn up in the framework of contracts concluded by the Plant to ensure the activities and performance of functional tasks supervised by the Deputy Chairman of the Management Board for Economics and Finance.
- Has the right to sign the following documents, agreements and contracts:
- to attract and provide a loan, issue or attract a guarantee;
- to issue and involve the guarantee;
- to open current accounts in commercial banks;
- leasing agreements (financial leases);
- contracts for all types of insurance;
- security agreements (pledges);
- deposit agreements with banks;
- loan agreements, as well as surety agreements concluded to secure loan agreements;
- share purchase and sale agreements;
- services for inclusion of securities in the official exchange bulletin;
- services for providing comprehensive Brokerage house services to the Issuer;
- depository services with the Central Depository;
- other types of agreements and contracts, as well as outgoing documentation directly related to the financial and economic activities of the Plant.
- For the period of temporary absence of the Deputy Chairman of the Management Board for Economics and Finance, its powers are performed by the Deputy Chairman of the Management Board for Commercial Affairs or other person appointed by temporary order of the Plant’s Chairman of the Board.