1. Procedure for considering the ‘Addresses of the citizens’
The internet-addresses and procedure for considering them at JSC “Almalyk MMC’ are covered by requirements of the Republic of Uzbekistan Law “On citizens’ addresses” and Procedure for considering the addresses of the citizen at JSC “Almalyk MMC. Reception, registration and monitoring the citizens’ addresses implementation are carried out by the General service department of the JSC ‘Almalyk’ Management administration.
Reception, registration and monitoring the citizen’s addresses, coming in, in the names of the structural subdivision leaders, are performed by responsible persons, charged with this work. The personal responsibility for considering the citizens’ addresses from the Complex structural subdivisions is placed on their leaders.
2. Major aims and tasks of the Interactive service ‘Addresses of the citizens’
This procedure defines the major aims and tasks of the Interactive service ‘Addresses of the citizens’ in JSC ‘Almalyk MMC’, which consist in as follows:
- ensuring the citizen’s rights to address to JSC “Almalyk MMC’;
- deep analysis and processing the citizen’s requests and addresses;
- protection of rights and legitimate interests of the citizen;
- consolidation of ties with the population;
- restriction of subjective intervention into relationship between the citizens and the JSC “Almalyk MMC’ officials.
The Interactive service ‘Addresses of the citizens’ is offered exclusively in the form of bilateral informational exchange between a physical person, who sent an inquiry (address) through the JSC “Almalyk MMC’ official site, and an official, the address was sent to.
3. Requirements to legalization of the internet-address by the sender.
When legalizing the internet-address one should fill in appropriate margins of the ‘Addresses of the citizens’ form on the JSC “Almalyk MMC’ official site. (The form of ‘Addresses of the citizens’ is shown on Fig. 1)
- when filling in the form margins, the requester’s personal data should be specified;
- filling in the asterisk-marked margins is obligatory;
- the internet-address date is considered the date of its putting on the JSC “Almalyk MMC’ official site in the Internet network, with that date being fixed automatically at the moment of sending the filled in form soft copy;
- the volume of the text, placed in the ‘Your message’ field, is unrestricted.
4. Reception and considering internet-addresses.
Internet-addresses are checked for appliance with the requirements of this Regulations and the Republic of Uzbekistan Law ‘On citizens addresses’.
The internet-addresses may not be registered and examined, in which:
- incomplete or invalid data presented concerning the citizen’s place of residence, his \ her family name, fist name and patronymic (the latter – if any) of the requester;
- there is no e-mail address or no phone number;
- there are no concrete statements, complaints, and offers;
- there are unreadable text or unexplained abbreviations;
- the whole text is composed of capital letters or not divided properly into separate sentences.
The internet-address within three days’ time shall be considered by the General service department chief, printed out, registered as a written message, and transferred for further consideration to the leader, authorized to resolve the relative questions.
5. Terms of considering internet-addresses.
The citizen’s application and complaints shall be considered within the term of up to one month since the date of their coming in to the JSC “Almalyk MMC’ site, and those, requiring no additional study and checks, no later than in 15 days.
The citizens’ offers, received in the name of a leader, will be examined within a month since the coming in, except the ones, which need to be studied additionally, and in such cases the person, who had made the offer, shall be informed within ten days.
The answer to the internet-message or the address change notification shall be sent to the requester as a message by e-mail, mentioned in the internet-address.