TURGUNOV SHERZAD AZIMJANOVICH
Acting deputy Chairman of the Board for commercial issues of "Almalyk MMC" JSC
Phone: +998 70 61 9-51-08
Reception day and hours: every Tuesday at 15:00
Born in 1983 in the Tashkent region.
Higher education. In 2004 he graduated from the Tashkent State Technical University with a bachelor's degree, and in 2006 he graduated from the magistracy, with a degree in mining engineering. In 2010 he graduated from the Banking and Finance Academy of the Republic of Uzbekistan, majoring in education - project financing.
2000-2006 - student of Tashkent State Technical University, undergraduate and graduate programs
2006-2010 - engineer of the department for organizing the production of a metallized product, engineer of a steel-smelting group, engineer for the use of fuel and energy resources of the engineering center of “Uzmetkombinat” JSC
2009-2010 - student of the Banking and Finance Academy, master
2011-2019 - Category 1 economist, forecasting and pricing department, deputy chief economist, chief economist, purchasing director, deputy head of the investment department, deputy head of the economy department of “Uzmetkombinat” JSC
2019-2020 - Manager for Estimated and Analytical Calculations of JV “SFI Management Group LLC"
2020- to date - Acting Deputy Chairman of the Board for Commercial Affairs, “Almalyk GMK” JSC
- manages the commercial activities of the Plant in accordance with its functional responsibilities;
- coordinates and controls the performance of the functional responsibilities of the heads of the following structural divisions: the department of logistics, the department of commodity market research, the export department, the internal sales department, the structural division of "Nefteproductsnab" and other services \ departments under its authority
- according to the approved organizational structure of the Plant;
- controls the performance of forecast indicators for export of products;
- provides and controls the supply of raw materials and materials necessary for uninterrupted operation of the Plant;
- ensures the implementation of bilateral agreements regarding the import of products, signed within the framework of international agreements;
- heads the Competition Commission to evaluate and select the best offers for corporate purchases of goods (works, services), including imports of raw materials, materials and components;
- signs invoices, acts of completed works (services), acts of acceptance and/or transfer of goods (works, services), power of attorney for acceptance of inventory items, projects, estimates, calculations, specifications, drawn up in the framework of contracts concluded by the Combine to ensure the activities and performance of functional tasks supervised by the Deputy Chairman of the Management Board for commercial issues.
- Has the right to sign the following documents, agreements and contracts, including those related to the investment activities of the Plant: - procurement of products and goods (raw materials, supplies, office supplies, furniture, office equipment and all types of supplies) in the domestic and foreign markets; - for the sale of products and goods, including on exchange auctions and for export; - for performance of works and rendering of services (contract, construction, transport, marketing, advertising, inspection, inspection of quantity and quality of goods, insurance of vehicles, maintenance and safety of imported and exported goods, other any services-audit, lawyer, evaluation, consulting, etc.); - for the repair of production and other facilities of the Plant, including all divisions, branches and representative offices of the Plant in the Republic of Uzbekistan; - on contracts for the purchase of food, railway, air tickets, stationery goods and other materials for the Plant's structural divisions and Employees: - on contracts for the purchase of feed, food additives and similar products, as well as raw materials and materials for structural divisions, not specialized objects; - on any other contracts and agreements for goods (works, services), except for contracts (loans, guarantees, guarantees, letters of credit) concluded with commercial banks to finance projects; - on outgoing correspondence related directly to the functions of structural divisions subordinate to the Deputy Chairman of the Management Board for commercial issues.