KARSHIBAYEVA UMIDA МАHKAMOVNA
Advisor to the Chairman of the Board on information policy issues Head of the information service of "Almalyk MMC" JSC
Phone: (+998) 70 61-4-37-99
Was born in 1972 in the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Higher education. In 1994 she graduated from Tashkent State University, majoring in journalism.
1994-1995 - Editor of Uzteleradiocompany, Republic of uzbekistan
1995-1998 - Teacher of the native language and literature of secondary school №19, Almalyk
1998-1998 - Deputy Director for Organizational Issues, Almalyk College of Medicine
1998-2006 - Teacher of history, mother tongue and literature in school №19, №20
2006-2007 - Correspondent of the television studio of the Information Service of the Production Automation Office of JSC “Almalyk MMC”
2007-2017 - Editor of the television studio of the Information Service of the Production Automation Office of JSC “Almalyk MMC”
2017-2019 – Head of TV Studio - Editor-in-Chief information service of JSC “Almalyk MMC”
2019-to date - Advisor to the Chairman of the Board on information policy issues - Head of the information service of JSC “Almalyk MMC”.
- Coordination and provision of methodological support for the Information Service.
- Development and adoption of measures to form (under the Agency’s leadership) a coordination mechanism for interaction between the press services of state bodies and other organizations that provide for increasing the efficiency of the Service activities, including the practice of close cooperation between managers and the media;
- Participation in the formation and implementation of the information policy determined by the management of the plant.
- Ensuring the publication in the media of relevant aspects of the plant's activities, issues of the implementation of a unified state policy in relevant areas.
- Organization and holding of press conferences, briefings, round tables and meetings with the participation of the management of JSC “Almalyk MMC”, as well as information support for official delegations both in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan and those traveling with visits to neighboring countries and far abroad.
- Preparation of press releases and other information materials about events and activities related to the scope of activity of JSC “Almalyk MMC” and its structural divisions.
- Providing organizational and methodological assistance to the media in the preparation and coverage of materials on the activities of JSC “Almalyk MMC”, its leaders and structural divisions.
- Monitoring the timely provision of the transfer of materials published in newspapers, a television channel, the website and social networks of the plant;.